CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

"He has a turtle!"

"Huh".... that is all I could say when the doctor stated I see his turtle! Yes, we are having a little boy. I guess we are still in shock but extremely excited. We have begun racking our brains on all the things we are going to have to do in preparation for our new addition.

Melanie seems excited, but I still think she doesn't completely understand. She knows that mommy has a baby in her belly. She also thinks she sees it coming out of my belly button. That is extremely amusing to hear her talk about. She knows its a brother but I don't know if she understands what a brother is.

I have several new pictures that I must upload to my blog, but those will come with my next post. Please continue to pray for my family and all the craziness that we are going through. When luck rains it pours and it feels like a torrential down pour right now. I really can't think about going back to work in less than 3 weeks. It is so depressing.

Have a great day and God Bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment