CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The secret is revealed!!!!


It has been a while since I have posted a blog, but that is because it would have been so hard to write and not reveal my secret. It was hard enough for me not to tell everyone or post pictures, but now I can. I am 13 weeks pregnant. The baby is due January 1st 2011, but I know it will be here before that. Melanie is completely excited that mommy has a baby in her belly! We have tried to explain it to her and now when asked where the baby is; her response is in mommy's belly!

A lot has happened since I posted last. I have had three doctor's appointments and everything is going great. Melanie and Josh went with me to the last appointment and Melanie got to see her baby!

So thankful that it is summertime. I really needed the vacation, although I truly have not slowed down since school let out. We have visited Decatur, Al, Corinth, MS, Gulf Shores, AL, and just returned from Philadelphia, PA. I am exhausted but really enjoyed spending time with Josh, Melanie, and our families.

I have also recently applied for a job transfer at my school. I am trying to move from Special Education to Physical Education (my true passion). I hope I get the transfer or going back to work will be miserable. My job description has changed and I am not happy with it. Even though I voiced my opinions to my supervisors it was like talking to a brick wall.

I know I have been rambling, but I had a lot to catch you up on. Hope it wasn't too crazy! I will try to keep you updated more often. I go back to the doctor on July 14th where we hope to find out the gender. I can't wait! I really want to know what it is, even though my thoughts right now lead to a girl!



Til I write again here are a few pictures of our wonderful announcement!!!!


It only took 3 tests for me to believe the results!!

12 weeks and 2 days old!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment